The iGlaz optical detector of hidden cameras of all kinds is a specialized device for searching for hidden or camouflaged video cameras in a meeting room, office, in a hotel room or in other rooms. The device allows detecting any type of analog, digital, wired and wireless cameras regardless of whether they are switched on or off at a distance of up to 20 meters.
The device operates using the built-in battery, which allows the detector to be used autonomously for up to 45 minutes. The principle of operation of the device is based on the fixation of glare of a special spectrum reflected from camera lenses. The device is easy to operate and does not require special skills to work.
Principle of operation
The principle of operation of the iGlaz detector is the reverse glare effect. The device emits light pulses of a special spectrum that is most suitable for creating a reflection in the lenses of hidden cameras. The brightness of the glare reflected from the camera’s lens is several times greater than that of the rays reflected from foreign objects. Simply put, where the camera will be installed, you will see bright pulsating dots through the eyepieces of the detector.
- Professional device. Using the iGlaz detector will greatly increase the likelihood of detecting hidden cameras of any size. Unlike other devices, you can see objects with two eyes, which means you see a stereo image. So you can find cameras smaller than those found with conventional search devices!
- Ergonomic design. The device is made in the form of glasses. Hands will remain free during using it. Small dimensions and weight allow taking the detector to various trips.
- 12 built-in heavy duty LED laser-like emitters. A large number of emitters increases the power of the light pulse and increases the efficiency of search.
- High detection range of CCTV, up to 20 meters. The detection range depends on the level of illumination, the size of the camera, and the angle at which the light from the emitters hits the camera lens.
- Custom filters. Light filters which are especially sensitive to the reflection from the camera lens are installed in the eyepieces of the detector making it possible to detect even the smallest cameras.
- Two modes of flicker frequency. The detector has an adjustable flicker frequency of LED emitters, which allows adjusting the device to the level of lighting at the search location optimally.
- The built-in battery provides autonomous operation of the detector. The duration of the work without recharging is up to 45 minutes, which is enough to inspect a large room for hidden video surveillance.
- Number of backlight LEDs: 12 pcs.
- Emission spectrum: 625-640 nm
- Detection Range: up to 20 m
- Battery capacity: 180 mAh
- Battery life: up to 45 minutes
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Weight: 140g
- Dimensions: 150x100x65mm
- IGlaz camera detector - 1 pc.
- Charger - 1 pc.
- Instruction manual - 1 pc.